Owner and Manager, Paul Reynolds has 30 years experience in the Motor Industry.
Starting with Renault, Paul was trained and accredited to RTE, Master Technician by 1996. In total he spent 9 years working within a Renault main dealership. Paul then moved and joined Castle BMW York, where he again achieved Technician status, spending a further 8 years with the BMW prestige dealership. Today Paul uses the significant level of training and experience to apply his skills to a wide-range of makes and models, with a cast array of services on offer.
Our specialist centre is able to offer the following services:
• Full Repair and Diagnostic Capability
• MOT Testing
• Routine Maintenance
• Repairs for all cars & Vans
• Battery Check
• Air Conditioning Check/Recharging
• Brake Replacement and Adjustment
• Full Lighting Check including Indicators and Hazard Warning Lights
• Dent & scratch removal, bodywork.
• We are a highly respected locally owned service centre
• Friendly staff with the expertise to offer help and advice
• We aim to provide satisfaction, value and competitive prices to keep you coming back
All Makes & Models:
• We welcome all makes and all models
• We only use recognised replacement parts. Each repair is guaranteed with a 2 year parts and labour warranty
QUALITY & COMMITTMENT
Our service centre is supported by many of the largest suppliers of parts for most makes of cars. You can expect top service from our experienced and competent technicians.
Whether you’ve recently bought your vehicle or have owned it since you can remember, we promise to give you simple and objective advice to suit your budget.
Our trained technicians will keep you up to date on the progress of your service/repair you can rest easy knowing we only carry out work you’ve agreed and if necessary we will provide advice and guidance on work that we consider is relevant and necessary.
We promise to be completely transparent and offer the best advice for your benefit.